Bosch CCS 900 Ultro Discussion System: Making Every Discussion Count
Town halls, local business centers, and courtrooms meetings require compact and plug-and-play solutions with great controls. Bosch CCS 900 Ultro Discussion System is a solution designed to meet those needs and go beyond.
As a Bosch certified installer and provider in Pakistan, the Protechtors team can help you find the best solutions for your business. If you are looking for a solution for a small-to-medium-sized meeting area, Bosch CCS 900 Ultro Discussion System will give you great coverage for your venue.
Our certified team of engineers and technicians can help you implement a fast and effective solution that will make your venues ready for operator-free meetings.
Bosch CCS 900 Ultro: Easy-to-Manage, Easy-to-Record
Bosch CCS 900 Ultro Discussion System features and functions are the results of Bosch’s 100 years of experience in the audio space. The system is easily manageable. It allows users to record proceedings digitally in the MP3 format. Also, the patent-pending “Possible-to-Speak” indicator helps a chairperson run smoother meetings.
- Compact and Comprehensive Controls: At the heart of the system is the control unit (CU). It is connected to a number of delegate and chairman units to ensure smooth operations. The CU comes with a user-friendly LCD monitor. It also has an SD memory card slot for recording.
- Aesthetic Design: Bosch understands that modern systems need to blend in with the environment. The CCS 900 Ultro Discussion input terminal is ergonomic with a modern look. It will fit into any board room or meeting area.
- Innovative “Possible-To-Speak” Indicator: The “Possible-To-Speak” Indicator is a Bosch-only feature that helps you run more efficient meetings. The red, white or off lights on each input unit allow participants to take turns without talking over each other. You can use the CU control options to determine how many delegates (up to four) can simultaneously use the microphones.
- Clear Speech with Sound Feedback Suppression: Bosch has used its Digital Signal Processing (DSP) expertise to create a DAFS (Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppressor) to stop microphone “howl” effect. The automatic feedback balancing algorithm ensures that you can increase the volume without falling prey to the acoustic feedback loop. The DAFS algorithms will keep your sound clear and intelligible.
- Aesthetic design with advanced sound technology
- Patent-pending “Possible-To-Speak” indicator
- Clear sound with genuine Bosch DAFS technology
- Built-in 60-second buffer and digital (MP3) recording and playback capability
- Conserves SD card memory through auto-detecting sound presence
- LCD graphical user interface with language-independence
- Full discussion control with four operating modes
- Highly flexible and customizable system supporting up to 150 units
- Easy plug-and-play installation: one-cable, daisy-chain connectivity
- Intuitive controls make it an operator-free system
The Protechtors team recommends the Bosch CCS 900 Ultro Discussion System for the following reasons:
- Superb Control: The CCS 900 Ultro is designed with real-world scenarios in mind. The central unit (CU) allows the chairman of the meeting to have full control over who gets to use priority and mute buttons. The precision controls make it a great system to tackle any meeting situation.
- Plug-and-Play: The overhead to set up the system is minimal. You can use the CU’s language-independent user interface to adjust modes, volumes, and other settings.
- Built-in Digital Support: The chairman can record 64 hours of audio on a 2GB SD card. It also has a 60-second buffer to allow card changing without recording loss. You can play your audio on the system itself.
- Expandable: CCS 900 Ultro is future-proof. As your business needs grow, you can expand its capabilities through adding more end-points and auxiliary components.
The Protechtors’ Guarantee
The Protechtors is an experienced security and surveillance expert. We have been serving major cities of Pakistan since 2007. Our mission is to provide you with the best technology to protect you. With Bosch CCS 900 Ultro Discussion System, you will enjoy a beautifully crafted solution that will help your venues efficiently organize meetings and gatherings. Our certified engineers are ready to discuss your requirements and design a custom solution for you. We can even help you integrate it with other solutions to enhance the CCS 900 Ultro functionalities.
The sooner you act, the sooner we can help you make your venue more adaptable to changing business needs. Call us at 051-11-11-BOSCH to talk to an expert today.